We are seeking a sales/ business development account manager who has successfully proven record in business development and sales of automation, Instrumentation products, SCADA, water leaking detection system into system integrator accounts. This seasoned account manager will have to develop and manage the automation and water leaking detection business within the GCC. The Account Manager will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with consultants, system integrator, contractors and end users, identifying opportunities and providing the company solutions to meet their business needs. Solutions will include hardware and software for plant intelligence, HMI, SCADA systems, and plant automation systems for managing, controlling and improving industrial facilities.
The account manager will be responsible for the growth of the automation division. In this role you will apply knowledge of mentioned products and solutions, pricing plans, competition, marketing objectives, sales objectives and sales skills to sell company solutions. ??
• Develop and expand relationships and opportunities.
• Identify SCADA, Automation, Water Leakage detection projects where the company can be successful.
• Develop relationships with End Users, Consultants, Contractors and System Integrators.
• Develop sales strategies for each project.
• Successfully build relationships with Customers and Distributor partners
• Specify the brands that the company sells with end users and consultants.
• Travel within the GCC 30%-40% to mirror the same tasks in each country.
• Weekly progress reports
• Participate in road shows, trade shows, seminars to promote the brands that the company sells.
• Demonstrated experience and success managing targeted and strategic accounts is a must.
• Must have extensive contacts and existing relations within industry (system integrators, consultants, contractors, end users)
• Must be an aggressive self-starter with the ability to build executive level relationships, align solutions and create the demand to close orders.
• Must be able to present and articulate the advantages and specific requirements for implementation of an automation solution.
• Extensive skills in prospecting and breaking into new accounts, with a background-managing medium to large target accounts
• Strong technical background in industrial process automation products and services including PLCs, HMI, software, SCADA, networking, drives and motor control products.
• Demonstrate technical expertise to develop credibility, loyalty, trust and commitment.
• Self motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit while successfully operating within a large company.
• Degree in Engineering and/or 5+ years sales experience selling automation solutions (PLC, HMI, SCADA, and software), motor control and services.
Please apply only if you are a true LEADER.