- Develop, oversee and deliver quality FM services
- Manages and ensure site performs all work related to the maintenance of infrastructure including but not limited to HVAC, plumbing, electrical, custodial and mechanical equipment.
- Ensure maintains MAB equipment by closely monitoring and completing necessary servicing /repair as required. Also maintains accurate records of all PPM schedule conducted.
- Oversees and provides measuring equipment, custodial needs to all coordinators and supervisors.
- To assist the company in the financial management of the contract through the preparation of service charge budgets, the monitoring of agreed budgets to pre-defined limits.
- Ensure work related to contractors and vendors as they relate to maintenance are supervised.
- Manage the delivery of all soft and hard services
- To regularly liaise with occupiers and provide advice and guidance in connection with the day-to-day physical operation of the building.
Develops and manages the facility in request to work order system. Assigns tasks to appropriate team member and arrange minor works and issue permits.
Assist and liaise with Client surveyors/architects/consultants on major works
omply, manage, instruct and lead the on-site FM team, service provision and contracted service providers against contracted SLAs and KPIs.