Area Manager - 14802BR
Regus is the Worlds largest provider of flexible workplace solutions. Established in 1989, and based in Luxembourg, the company offers a wide range of products and services which allow individuals and companies to work however, wherever, and whenever they need to. Regus is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a part of the FTSE 250.
Although we operate in over 200 countries, 900 cities and 3,000 locations, we’re still expanding rapidly. In fact, we’re currently opening over 2 new centers every day, achieving over 20% year-on-year growth.
We achieve our outstanding results through our people. It is our customer focused people who are making business happen. They are behind our fantastic success and incredible growth.
* The worlds largest provider of workplace solutions has an opening for an Area Manager (AM)
* The AM is responsible for growing the overall profit performance (EBIT) across a number of Regus centres, whilst maintaining and improving customer service (NPS).
* The AM will hire and manage worldclass teams within their cluster centres to help deliver these objectives.
* The AM will also be the primary person responsible for new sales with a prospective customers and will present the best range of options to suit that customer’s needs. Converting sales for their cluster.
* Profit (EBIT) and Customer service (NPS) improvement
* Hiring and motivating great talent measured by employee net promoter score ( ENPS)
* Deliver brilliant tours as per the Regus Required Standards hitting revenue targets