Accounts and Commercial resource, performing the commercial processes related to the project and ensuring the Project Cost Control. Reporting to Finance Controller.
- Scrutiny of Indents raised by the project technical team and ensure that the indents raised are well within the budgeted costs and are supported with all the necessary documents justifying the procurement of the item/service mentioned.
- Preparation of projected cash flows based on the Purchase Orders placed and schedule of receipt of material/services.
- Weekly review of the purchase orders placed and material to be received.
- Budget and Cost Commitment Control by using P2004.
- Tracking of Bank Guarantees and other performance guarantees.
- Manage and Control project capital creditors.
- Capitalization of the Project and Fixed Assets Register.
- Audit co-ordination.
- Ensure effective coordination with the Project Technical Team and Project Commercial Team.
- Monthly report on the projected cash flows.
- Monthly report on the Purchase orders issued.
- Variation report on the Project Cost.
- Group Capex reporting.
- Monthly report on the tracking of civil costs.
- Monthly report on Materials received at site.
- Monthly report on tracking of BLL performance.