GWR is recruiting NOW- Full time PROJECT COORDINATOR.
Oversees a project. Works with team members to meet goals by an assigned deadline. Keeps up to date on all aspects of a project, assigns duties, and assists others so even complicated tasks come to completion in an orderly and timely manner. Uses expertise to solve unexpected problems.
- Act as the point of contact with the Mystery Shoppers and communicate project details.
- Brief shoppers on their assignments.
- Monitoring assignment execution.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, client specifications/scenarios related to Mystery Shopping.
- Make sure that clients’ needs are met as the project evolves.
- Monitor and track projects progress and handle any issues that arise.
- Coordination with the schedulers for specifically assigned shops that have not been met.
- Proofreading and delivering quality reports to clients.
- Use project management tools to monitor the progress of the project.
- Being a point of contact for various clients (through Skype).
- Building up the project surveys and questionnaires when needed.
- Report and escalate issues faced to management as needed.
Bachelor degree in business or related field of study.
Three years experience in a related field.
Ability to work under pressure
Strong organizational/ communication skills
Arabic speaking is an advantage
Good communication skills of written and verbal English
Quality focus and eye for detail
Client-focused service experience
Multi Tasking skills
Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Salary + benefits: 12000 to 14000 AED + other benefits