Your main responsibilities as a part of the Security Consulting Services department will include:-
• Identify new IS risks and develop appropriate mitigation activities.
• Support project-based activities by providing advisory, consultancy and guidance.
• Perform analysis identifying security requirements for a specific business initiatives.
• Evaluate the adequacy of security controls, identify and provide recommendations any discovered shortcomings.
• Contribute to performing security control analysis, assess security controls adequacy and effectiveness.
• Contribute to performing identification of the asset threats, vulnerabilities, associated risks and risk mitigation controls.
• Deliver bespoke consultancy helping IS teams or management to solve IS security problems of various scope and complexity.