Neihu district, Taipei city Girl High School offers 2 English
All teachers have to participate the interview in Taiwan before
20th of June,2009
This job begins on the 1st of September,2009
G7-G12 English teaching
Working Hours: 8am~5pm
1. Teachers/passport holders from U.S.A, Canada, Australia, New
Zealand, UK or South Africa.
2. Public school teacher license
- CV file.
- Copy of your Passport (photo page).
- One recently photo/picture of a daily life.
- Copy of your BA degree(notarize by Taiwanese embassy)
- Copy of your Public school Teacher license.
- Police criminal check statement.
1. NT$75,000 per month
2. NT$800 per hour (overtime working and summer time working)
3. About two weeks of summer vacation (It depends on school
summer courses schedules)
4. National Health Insurance provided