1. Provide Contracts Administration and Contract Management support to the project, through negotiation, interpretation of contracts, maintenance of contract records and ensuring compliance with contractual terms and conditions.
2. Advice senior management on interpreting & adhering to contract terms, and Joint Venture and/or Consortium Agreements.
3. Ensure adequacy in control of all documentation including correspondence, meeting minutes, action items, requests for information, contract change notices and authorization.
4. Prepare valuation for interim and final payments, pricing variations notices, etc. to ensure compliance with terms of contract and timely progress of the works.
5. Review sub-contracts and purchase orders and negotiate favorable terms.
6. Participate in Client, Consortium Partner meetings with the objective of rendering advice on potential claims as well as cost/time-control implications after review of periodic site progress and cost reports.
7. Lead Compensation for Impact (claims) preparation and defense against client, consortium partner and subcontractor. Advise on dispute settlement resolution.
8. Provide/monitor deliverable of the Contract
9. To carry out related instructions and render any relevant services required by the Employer from time to time
10. To properly adjust core background in contractual and legal issues, including Claims preparation and defense, with a view to likely subsequent Litigation and/or Arbitration, together with implementation of organization, recovery and protection safeguards.
11. To work whilst still maintaining the ability to perform consistently in varied environments, cultures and whist under pressure, with added pen chance of encouraging and educating.
12. To rapidly arrive at clear contractual solutions & systems by implementing effectively.