1. Lead, negotiate and monitor Crude Oil Sales Contracts.
2. Develop and maintain a Crude Oil customer database.
3. Develop pricing strategies for term and spot sales of Crude Oils.
4. Undertake price and market analysis and prepare market reports for management teams.
5. Evaluate and conduct background checks on potential new customers.
6. Interact with stakeholders on Crude Oil entitlements and cargo allocations.
7. Interact with Crude Oil terminals on customer allocations, loading date ranges, vessel nominations and cargo quality and quantity to ensure smooth running of Crude Oil loadings.
8. Liaise with relevant parties to settle demurrage claims, smoothly and efficiently.
9. Update SAP system on Crude Oil sales contracts, pricing and cargo allocations.
10. Maintain strong customer relations through regular meetings and visits.