1. Daily supervision of Sub Contractors Scaffolding and Rigging Crews.
2. Inspection of all rigging equipment & machinery.
3. Everyday manpower planning and according distributing Job to team.
4. Give hand signal to the crane operator.
5. Give the instruction to all the rigger before performing duty.
6. Managing different activities and overall responsible for the safety for all riggers at platform
7. Hook-up and commissioning work on platforms.
8. Attaching and detaching the lifting equipment to the different kinds of loads as well as the devices used for lifting.
9. Familiar with operations like testing, loading and unloading as a part of cross functional training program.
10. Communicating with the crane operators, using hand signals and voice communication to guide the lift into place and help direct the operators of the crane into correctly moving the load being lifted to the correct location.
11. Maintenance planning as per techniques, routine checking and distribution of various equipments, to team as per requirements.
12. Platform revamp work including painting
13. Replacement of Cranes on unmanned and process platforms
14. Piping work on platforms such as flow arm and riser piping, water injection and gas lift lines using CS, NACE, SS, DSS, Incolloy and Cu - Ni material.
15. Advice proper work practices, ensure compliance to relevant standards & HSE policies
16. Review and approve Sub Contractors engineered scaffolding submittals and where necessary, the engineering of heavy load, high lift and hanging scaffolds.