IVF Consultant for United Arab Emirates
To provide a service of investigation and treatment of infertile couples, and to provide the highest standard of patient care through effective and professional teamwork, in compliance with the Code of Practice of the Human Fertilization and Embryology Authority (HFEA). To advance the science of Assisted Reproduction through research work and clinical application. Fertility specialists are medical professionals who specialize in helping women become pregnant and give birth. Initially, these specialists examine patients to determine and diagnose any diseases or abnormalities that are causing infertility. Fertility specialists prescribe or recommend fertility medications, in vitro fertilization or surgery to help a patient get pregnant.
A standard of excellence, state of the art, leading Hospital in the UAE is urgently looking for an American or Canadian, German or UK Trained and Board Certified Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Consultant with IVF experience.
Your aim is to ensure that all patients have the highest chance of achieving a successful outcome through thorough case analysis and decision making based on agreed protocols. Providing honest communication about chances and limitations, and constant feedback to patients and colleagues. To consult, advise, monitor and perform appropriate surgical procedures for infertility patients. To perform relevant research projects in association with the Medical Director, keeping up to date with latest developments in assisted conception treatments and techniques.
The hospital multi-specialty hospital with a couple of hundred beds and is one of the best international health care standard hospitals in the Middle East leading in exceptional quality health care, standard of excellence in patient care and research as well. Consists of a team of internationally qualified and experienced health care professionals and is equipped with the latest cutting edge technology.
1. Minimum of 5-7 years post US, Canadian, EU,UK Board certification or German Fachartz experience as a consultant in Obstetrics and Gynecology, with 3 years specialized in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility in a large leading hospital.
2. Certification and Specialization (Fellowship) in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility is required.
3. IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) experience required
4. In addition to specialized gynecology skills, a strong interest in infertility treatments and a willingness to learn are pre-requisite requirements of this role. Understanding and empathy with infertility patients and a desire to contribute to the business success of the unit are key to the performance of this role.
5. In addition to the day to day BHC activities, the job holder is required to have the breadth of experience and flexibility to participate in internally or externally commissioned clinical research projects.